Cloud plays a very important role in our lives. It gives hope to us.
In our childhood days, we used to wait for clouds, in fact, we were happy when we saw the clouds and tried to assume that it is going to be rain or not. I am sure everyone does. But as we grew up, we forget to see the cloud due to our busy lives.
Clouds give hope to farmers when their crops are growing because without clouds there is no rain.
Cloud also helps to maintain the ecological cycle. For some people, it is a headache to see coming clouds over them but on the other side, it is an image for the people who love to write or write with their thinking.
They keep looking at the clouds to imagine and then write them down on paper. There are many famous poets who wrote beautifully on the cloud. Mr.William Wordsworth a famous writer wrote “I wandered lonely as a cloud”.
So in this series, we combine some of the famous quotes on cloud said by the great thinkers.
Please do subscribe for more interesting quotes.
1. “Clouds come floating into my life, No longer to carry rain or usher Storm, but to add color to my Sunset Sky.”Rabindranath Tagore.
2. “There was a star riding through Clouds one night, & I said to the star, ‘Consume me’.”Virginia Woolf.
3. “The Sun always shines above the Clouds.”Paul F. Davis
4. “Clouds suit my mood just fine.”Marie Lu.
5. “And from the midst of cheerless gloom I passed to bright unclouded day.”Emily Bronte.
6. “The humble cumulus humilis Never hurt a soul.”Gavin Pretor-Pinney.
7. “God is a cloud from which rain fell.”Dejan Stojanovic.
8. “She danced wild across the evening sky, Dispersing clouds with the frill of her Gown.”Meeta Ahluwalia.
9. “The clouds are the extreme effort of Heaven to answer to earth.”Alan Maiccon.
10. “Never loss hope. The darkest clouds Precede the loveliest rain!”Avijeet Das.
11. “The clouds don’t overthink; They just drift.”Avijeet Das.
12. “A smile will even make the darkest Of clouds shines.”Anthony T. Hincks.
13. “Looking out my skylight seeing Gods Thoughts roll by.”Richard L. Ratliff.
14. “Sometimes, life lets you float amongst The clouds rather than sail upon the Waters.”Anthony T. Hincks.
15. “Yesterday I inhaled a cloud, andJarod kintz.
immediately my eyes started raining.”
16. “The beauty of white clouds: Every Morning brings new clouds and Sunshine.”Lailah Gfty Akita.
17. “The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.”Ralph Waldo Emerson.
18. “Clouds on clouds, in volumes driven, Curtain round the vault of heaven.”Thomas Love Peacock.
19. “Have you ever, looking up, seen a Cloud-like to a Centaur, a part, or a Wolf, or a Bull?”Aristophanes.
20. “The air up there in the clouds is very Pure and Fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be? It is the same The angels breathe.”Mark Twain.
21. “Rest is not idleness, and to lieJohn Lubbock.
Sometimes on the grass under trees
On a summer’s day, listening to the
Murmur of the water, or watching the
Clouds float across the sky, is by no
Means a waste of time.”
22. “The hares of the dawn’– the ingenuous Metaphor of the cowboy poet– are the Little round clouds on the horizon Behind the dark fringe of the thicket, Golden in the sunrise.Romulo Gallegos.
23. “When we look up, it widens ourJulia Gregson.
Horizons, we see what it little speck
We are in the universe, so
Insignificant, and we all take
Ourselves so seriously, but in the sky,
There are no boundaries, No
Differences of caste or religion or race.
24. “For a second I was almost jealous ofKamila Shamsie.
The clouds, Why was he looking to
Them for an escape when I was right
Here beside him.?
25. “We pledge to fight ‘blue-sky thinkingGavin Pretor-Pinney.
Wherever we find it. Life would be dull
If we had to look up at cloudless
Monotony day after day.
26. “It stood calm against the suburbanJ.D. Stroube.
Storm raging around it. The thunder
Screamed across the sky; it slapped
The clouds into a heated turmoil
That flew towards the south.
27. “So fine was the morning except for aVirginia Woolf.
Streak of wind here and there that the
Sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if
Sails were stuck high up in the sky,
Or the clouds had dropped down into
28. “My experiences remind me that it’sKelly Clarkson.
Those black clouds that make the
Blue skies even more beautiful.
29. “My dreams are tangled in images ofJohn Geddes.
Stars and clouds are firelight – we go
Camping at night – it’s my lucid dream
Of being with you.
30. “I recall that day on the beach – TheJohn Geddes.
Sand so Brilliant, the clouds so
Massive, And the wind Punishing
31. “At Dawn the waves looked likeDavid Mitchell.
Mountain ranges tipped with gold
As sunbeams slanted low under
32. “We hovered above the momentTiffanie Debartolo.
Like two rain clouds.
33. “When the sky is totally coveredMEHMET MURT ILDAN.
By the dark clouds, be strong
Enough to see the bright stars
34. “At times we wish that these cloudsChirag Tulsiani.
Never came our way for all they
Bring with them is misery but on
Others they bring relief. It is their
Absence that is difficult to get by,
To fill, for autumn is near. But them
Seasons do change.
35. “Every corner of the sky awkwardlyEdmond Manning.
Showed up wearing the exact same
Thing, a moody gray dress
Accessorized with flat clouds.
If north, south, east and west were
Drag queens, this would be bad,
36. “He stepped outside and lookedJohn Steinbeck.
Up at the stars swimming in schools
Through the wind – Driven Clouds.